RE:[sap-log-mm] Movement of Finished Goods

Reply from Raul on Jan 10 at 6:11 AM
If you don't want to cancel the original GR, and do it again, properly, you can do a transfer posting(MB1B mvt 311/323/326) from SLOC to SLOC-same material).

Hope this helps.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Apara Dare
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:03 AM
Subject: Movement of Finished Goods


Please, how do I move or transfer a finished goods wrongly received in a storage location to its original storage location.


Reply to this email to post your response.
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
Copyright © 2012 and message author. 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at and share your expertise with the community. Start today.


0 Response to "RE:[sap-log-mm] Movement of Finished Goods"

Post a Comment